Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Science News Today

Today is science day.

The Hedron Collider managed to successfully smash two atoms together, and the earth didn't get sucked into a black hole.  My daughter claims she feels like she has, but I assured her that is was only Tuesday.

Secondly, Toyota has called in NASA Engineers to study the sudden acceleration problem. So who knew it was rocket science all along?


Third, The courts have ruled that sections of DNA cannot be patented.  The judge says it is commendable that companies have managed to identify certain sections that indicate cancers, or such but essentially those sections can be found in nature anywhere, therefore, not patentable.  I guess I will have to remove my application for the fresh air I discovered when I stood on my porch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear ideas.